Volunteering through DVMMM
DVMMM is proud to be a certified organization for US President's Volunteer Service Awards. Under DVMMM umbrella, its volunteer members will be certified for the organized community service events. Please find more details about this award at http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/index.cfm.
The volunteers receive the prestigious US Presidential award for the community service done in a calendar year (Jan 1 to Dec 31). Below are the minimum service levels for the Bronze level award.
||5 to 14 years
||50 to 74 hours
||15 to 25 years
||100 to 174 hours
||26 years and above
||100 to 249 hours
|Families and Groups
||200 to 499 hours
President's Volunteer Service Award recipients receive
- An official President's Volunteer Service Award lapel pin
- A personalized certificate of achievement
- A congratulatory letter from the President of the United States
As a Certifying Organization DVMMM can:
- Verify that the volunteer(s) has completed the number of service hours required to earn a President's Volunteer Service Award.
- Nominate verified volunteers by completing and submitting an order form to purchase the award(s).
- Pay the nominal cost for the award package and its shipping, either directly or through local sponsorship.
- Receive the award package and distribute the award to each recipient.
Stay connected to know more about the volunteering initiatives. Please reach out to Executive Committee if you would like help/guidance about new initiatives. For any further details, please reach out to the Executive Committee (email@example.com).